Thursday, December 04, 2008

Twilight Quotes

Edward Cullen: You see, every person smells different, has a different essence. If you locked an alcoholic in a room full of stale beer, he'd gladly drink it. But he could resist, if he wished to, if he was a recovering alcoholic. Now let's say you placed in that room a glass of hundred-year-old brandy... How do you think he would fare then?
Edward Cullen: Maybe that's not the right comparison. Maybe it would be to easy to turn down brandy. Perhaps I should make our alcoholic a heroin addict instead.
Isabella Swan: So what you're saying is, I'm your brand of heroin?
Edward Cullen: Yes, you are exactly my brand of heroin.


Edward Cullen: And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
Isabella Swan: What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen: What a sick, masochistic lion.


Isabella Swan: You've got to give me some answers.
Edward Cullen: I'd rather hear your theories.
Isabella Swan: I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite..
Edward Cullen: That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero?
What if I'm... the bad guy?


Isabella Swan: Graduation caps?
Edward Cullen: Private joke. We matriculate a lot.


Isabella Swan: Are you going to tell me how you stopped the van?
Edward Cullen: Yeah. Um... I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common.
You can Google it.


James: Beautiful. Very visually dynamic. I chose my stage well.


Bella: Claire De Lune is great.
Bella:...I can't dance.
Edward: Well, I could always make you.


Bella: I'm not scared of you.
Edward: Well, you really shouldn't have said that.


James: Ahhh. You brought a snack.


Isabella Swan: I know what you are. You're impossibly fast.
And strong. Your skin is pale white and, ice cold.
Edward Cullen: Aren't you afraid?
Isabella Swan: I'm only afraid of losing you.


Edward Cullen: What did you expect? Coffins and dungeons and moats?
Isabella Swan: No, not the moats.


Isabella Swan: How old are you?
Edward Cullen: Seventeen.
Isabella Swan: How long have you been seventeen?
Edward Cullen: ...a while.

No comments: