Saturday, September 08, 2007

Ode to Myself-Happy Birthday Dhyames


I'm starting out this day in the best possible way,
By sitting here writing you a poem, myself, on your birthday.
There are things I should have and many I wish I hadn't done,
I can't believe the things I've missed and now you've turned one.
But I swear now to you with everyone who reads as witness,
There will never be another day of your life that I will miss.
You've got the greatest friends, brother, and family that you
could ever ask for,
Me and your friends get along good I could never ask for more.
I'll always be here for you always by your side,
No reason for worry or tears, no reason to run and hide.
Everyone reading this right now knows me as Dhyames,
But none of them will ever call me number 1 friend.
I couldn't have pictured a greater gift sent to me from heaven,
So here's to you. . .Happy Birthday. . .I love you Dhyames.

No comments: