Sunday, July 29, 2007

An Angel Named Quiao/Carlo

I have the greatest friend on earth
Sisters/Brothers by god but not by birth
I owe her/him a lot for all she/he has done for me
Without her/him in my life I am not sure where I'd be
We will be close friends forever until we die
We have certain jokes that no one would understand but her/him and I
Together we share our life story
We look for good in others glory
She/He is amazing every single day
I admire and look up to her/him in every way
She/He understands me and I don't have to explain
She/He brings her sunshine to the rain
Someone sent by God to do great things
One of heavens angels with no visible wings
If you ever meet Quiao/Carlo then you will see
Why she/he is the definition of the greatest friend to me.
Quiao/Carlo,Thanks for always being there for me
You have shown me just how true friends should be!

No comments: