Friday, January 05, 2007

love quotes and sayings II

Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself
But if your love and must needs have desires,
Let these be your desires:

· To melt and be like a running brook
· That sings its melody to the night.
· To know the pain of too much tenderness.
· To be wounded by your own understanding of love;
· And to bleed willingly and joyfully.
· To wake at dawn with a winged heart
· And give thanks for another day of loving;
· To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy;
· To return home at eventide with gratitude;
· And then to sleep with a prayer
· For the beloved in your heart
· And a song of praise upon your lips.

Love doesn't make the world go round,
Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
Love me without fear
Trust me without questioning
Need me without demanding
Want me without restrictions
Accept me without change
Desire me without inhibitions
For a love so free....
Will never fly away.

Love is a burning desire,
That makes your heart light on fire,
Love is being with you,
Someone saying I love you too,
Love is your tender kiss,
Something you don't want to miss,
Love is you and me,
And that is all I see.

If I go away What would still remain of me?
The ghost within your eyes?
The whisper in your sighs?
You see...Believe And I'm always there.

The greatest weakness of most humans
Is their hesitancy to tell others,
How much they love them
While they're alive.

My love, you know you are my best friend.
You know that I'd do anything for you
And my love, let nothing come between us.
My love for you is strong and true.

I sought for Love But Love ran away from me.
I sought my Soul But my Soul I couldn't see.
Then I sought You, And I found all three.

The best feelings are those that
Have no words to describe them....
Let the world stop turning,
Let the sun stop burning,
Let them tell me love's not worth going through.
If it all falls apart, I will know deep in my heart
The only dream that mattered had come true ...
In this life I was loved by you.
We are all born for love... it is the principle existence and it's only end.
We can only learn to love by loving.
May no gift be too small to give,
nor too simple to receive,
which is wrapped in thoughtfulness and tied with love.
Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.
The minute I heard my first love story,
I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was.
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere.
They're in each other all along.
Love is a fruit in season at all times,
and within the reach of every hand
Since love grows within you, so beauty grows.
For love is the beauty of the soul.

The human heart, at whatever age,
opens to the heart that opens in return.
What the heart gives away is never gone ...
It is kept in the hearts of others.

3 comments:

oakleyses said...

coach purses, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, kate spade outlet, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, louboutin, burberry outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, burberry outlet, nike free, coach outlet store online, gucci outlet, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, michael kors outlet, air max, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin outlet, true religion jeans, true religion jeans, kate spade handbags, longchamp handbags, tory burch outlet, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin shoes, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, air max, coach factory outlet, prada outlet, longchamp handbags, louboutin

oakleyses said...

jimmy choo outlet, ugg boots, new balance shoes, birkin bag, vans shoes, soccer jerseys, canada goose, north face jackets, chi flat iron, mcm handbags, canada goose uk, insanity workout, ugg pas cher, asics running shoes, instyler, nike huarache, p90x, giuseppe zanotti, bottega veneta, valentino shoes, nike roshe run, ferragamo shoes, canada goose, moncler, abercrombie and fitch, herve leger, hollister, nfl jerseys, soccer shoes, longchamp, mont blanc, mac cosmetics, ugg australia, lululemon outlet, ugg, babyliss pro, rolex watches, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs, north face outlet, celine handbags, ugg boots, ghd, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, beats by dre, canada goose, uggs outlet, canada goose jackets

oakleyses said...

hollister, air max, air max, moncler, juicy couture outlet, supra shoes, pandora charms, wedding dresses, gucci, baseball bats, coach outlet store online, vans, parajumpers, pandora jewelry, lancel, hollister clothing store, ugg, ray ban, thomas sabo, oakley, montre homme, moncler, canada goose, converse, moncler, timberland boots, swarovski, juicy couture outlet, pandora charms, links of london, moncler outlet, karen millen, ugg, iphone 6 cases, louboutin, louis vuitton, rolex watches, swarovski crystal, canada goose, converse shoes, moncler, moncler, ralph lauren, toms shoes, hollister