Monday, January 01, 2007

Famous Love Quotes and Sayings

Seduce my mind and you can have my body,
Find my soul and I'm yours forever.
Other men said they have seen angels,
But I have seen thee
And thou art enough.

I love you - those three words have my life in them.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us
are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

I have been astonished that men
could die martyrs for their religion -
I have shudder'd at it.
I shudder no more.
I could be martyr'd for my religion
Love is my religion
And I could die for that.
I could die for you.

I'd like to run away
From you,
But if you didn't come
And find me ...
I would die.

When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.

The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is to love and be loved in return.

Soul meets soul on lover's lips

I have found men who didn't know how to kiss.
I've always found time to teach them.

No man is truly married
until he understands
every word his wife is NOT saying.

You will never know true happiness
until you have truly loved,
and you will never understand
what pain really is
until you have lost it.

To live is like to love -
all reason is against it,
and all healthy instinct for it.

....A simple I love you means more than money....
Love: a temporary insanity, curable by marriage...

True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist,
Nor can it be hidden where it truly does.

To be in love is merely to be
In a state of perpetual anesthesia:
To mistake an ordinary young man for a Greek god
Or an ordinary young woman for a goddess.

Life without love is like a tree
Without blossom and fruit.

I love thee, I love but thee
With a love that shall not die
Till the sun grows cold
And the stars grow old.

Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

So dear I love him that with him,
All deaths I could endure.
Without him, live no life.

Love is like a friendship caught on fire.
In the beginning a flame, very pretty,
Often hot and fierce,
But still only light and flickering.

As love grows older,
Our hearts mature
And our love becomes as coals,
Deep-burning and unquenchable.

2 comments:

oakleyses said...

coach purses, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, kate spade outlet, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, louboutin, burberry outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, burberry outlet, nike free, coach outlet store online, gucci outlet, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, michael kors outlet, air max, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin outlet, true religion jeans, true religion jeans, kate spade handbags, longchamp handbags, tory burch outlet, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin shoes, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, air max, coach factory outlet, prada outlet, longchamp handbags, louboutin

oakleyses said...

hollister, air max, air max, moncler, juicy couture outlet, supra shoes, pandora charms, wedding dresses, gucci, baseball bats, coach outlet store online, vans, parajumpers, pandora jewelry, lancel, hollister clothing store, ugg, ray ban, thomas sabo, oakley, montre homme, moncler, canada goose, converse, moncler, timberland boots, swarovski, juicy couture outlet, pandora charms, links of london, moncler outlet, karen millen, ugg, iphone 6 cases, louboutin, louis vuitton, rolex watches, swarovski crystal, canada goose, converse shoes, moncler, moncler, ralph lauren, toms shoes, hollister