Saturday, October 11, 2008

Shout-OUT'S

Love comes into being when the mind,
the heart, and the body are really harmonious!!!!
Love is not a feeling, it is a fact,,

Now I realize that you are my everything
and without you here beside me is like
an angel without her wings. And now I
realize that you are my everything now.
I know it should have shown it and now
I realize that you are my everything...
I love You so much sweetheart!!!!

"Maybe we like the pain.
Maybe we're wired that way.
Because without it, I don't know;
maybe we just wouldn't feel real.
What's that saying?
Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer?
Because it feels so good when I stop"

"LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS
WE TAKE; BUT BY THE NUMBER OF MOMENTS
THAT WE TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY:::::::::::::::: "

"i've learned to seek my happiness by limiting
my desires rather than attempting to satisfy 'em"

"To be hurt To feel lost To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life"

No comments: