Thursday, August 16, 2007

Crazy Love


I hate da way u walk
hate da way u talk
hate da way u look at me...
I hate da way u smile
hate those big brown eyes 'cause i know they're not 4 me!

Mid:
'cause we can never be more then friends and hurts me everytime i close my eyes all i see is u...

Chorus:
And this crazy love, crazy love..oh this crazy love, crazy love...

I hate thinkin of u 'cause everytime i do i just keep on missing u..And
i hate da way i feel everytime ur near 'cause it feels like time is standing still...

Mid: But we can never be....
Chorus: And this crazy love....

I hate it when you're blue and how i cared 4 u..
i hate the way my heart decideds..And i hate those sleepless nights and the pain i kept inside but i keep on pretending its alright

Mid: 'Cause we can never be...
Chorus: And this crazy love...

I dont know what 2 do, hate me 4 loving u'cause i know its wrong 4 me 2 say..
I LOVE YOU!



No comments: