Thursday, December 21, 2006

Anatomy of a True Friend

Eyes: Will always see you for the way you really are,
your true self.

Ears: Will always have them open to listen.

Mouth: To always tell you the truth and give their

opinions,tell you when you mess up or do
something good.

Shoulders: Will offer when you need one to cry on and will be

your strength when you find it hard to carry
yourself. Will always let you lean on them.

Heart: To love you for who you are and not judge. Will always

have a place there for you.

Hands: To hold yours when you need a little guidance, to lend

when you need help, and to help you up when you may
fall.

Arms: Will always make you feel comfortable in them and to

offer hugs when you need one. Will try to warm when
you are cold.

Feet: To walk with you throughout your life and be the best

friend they can be.



You're a True Friend!
Thank you for being there for me!

Friend I cannot ease your aching heart,
Nor take your pain away,
But let me stay and take your hand
And walk with you today!
I'll listen when you need to talk;
I'll wipe away your tears
I'll share your worries when they come;
I'll help you face your fears.
I'm here and I will stand by you,
Each hill you have to climb,
So take my hand, let's face the world;
Live one day at a time!
You're not alone, for I'm still here.
I'll go that extra mile,
And when your grief is easier,
I'll help you learn to smile!
To My Friends

For all the friends that you may know
who'd love to know how much you really care.
What better way to say it?
For all the times I needed you
And you were there for me
For all the times you showed
You cared so unconditionally
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
For all the times a simple word
From you brought lots of smiles
For all the times you sent your
Love to me across the miles
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I hope just once I've done for you
And helped to make your day
As happy and as meaningful
In each and every way
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
As you have done for me
So many times before
For you deserve it all
That and much, much more!

2 comments:

oakleyses said...

coach purses, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, kate spade outlet, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, louboutin, burberry outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, burberry outlet, nike free, coach outlet store online, gucci outlet, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, michael kors outlet, air max, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin outlet, true religion jeans, true religion jeans, kate spade handbags, longchamp handbags, tory burch outlet, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin shoes, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, air max, coach factory outlet, prada outlet, longchamp handbags, louboutin

oakleyses said...

jimmy choo outlet, ugg boots, new balance shoes, birkin bag, vans shoes, soccer jerseys, canada goose, north face jackets, chi flat iron, mcm handbags, canada goose uk, insanity workout, ugg pas cher, asics running shoes, instyler, nike huarache, p90x, giuseppe zanotti, bottega veneta, valentino shoes, nike roshe run, ferragamo shoes, canada goose, moncler, abercrombie and fitch, herve leger, hollister, nfl jerseys, soccer shoes, longchamp, mont blanc, mac cosmetics, ugg australia, lululemon outlet, ugg, babyliss pro, rolex watches, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs, north face outlet, celine handbags, ugg boots, ghd, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, beats by dre, canada goose, uggs outlet, canada goose jackets